Label Design and Bar Code Software
With TEKLYNX CODESOFT® 8 barcode label design software, you can easily integrate barcode label printing into your business environment, dramatically enhancing both efficiency and control. Whether your goal is managing assets and resources, controlling distribution channels and stock levels, tracking documents, or managing data records, CODESOFT 8 barcode label design software provides a powerful solution for your organization's most advanced labeling projects.
With CODESOFT 8 you can design RFID Labels in a user-friendly interface. CODESOFT prints and programs RF Labels simultaneously and complies with all RFID market standards, such as EPC (SSC, SGTIN, DOD, etc.), Philips I-code and TI Tag-IT. Add new standards and tag support with simple online updates- CODESOFT 8 is ready for the future.
View Brochure & Specs | 1.03 MB PDF
Codesoft Pro - The new Pro version replaces Premier with design features, database connectivity and lite ActiveX basic. Licensing is limited to three thermal printers at one time and any Windows printer driver.
Codesoft Enterprise - Our high-end version with all the features and powerfull software integration capabilities plus add-ons. Licesnsing based on an unlimited number of printers. Available in single user, RunTime (Print Only) and Network version.
- ActiveX Automation version 2 (Microsoft COM compliant) allows CODESOFT 6 Enterprise to be controlled by third party applications for automated labeling; such as Visual Basic, Visual C, Delphi, etc
- Multi-Document Interface (MDI) allows user to display several labels at the same time, giving users the ability to work on several files simultaneously and easily copy and paste objects between labels.
- Document Browser permits one tab to list and access the different objects incorporated into the labels. On an alternate tab, the data sources allow users to control the link between the objects and the sources.
- Design functionality allows users to create and color circles, rounded rectangles, polygons and oblique lines; and easily fit text into required box dimensions.
- Preview feature allows user to view graphics and labels prior to opening file.
- Works with over 650 Thermal Transfer and Windows compatible printers.
- Microsoft Windows compliant user interface.
- Supports 37 standard bar code formats, and multi-dimensional codes from 8 of the most popular standards.
- Available in 21 languages.
- Built-in Database Manager and 32-bit ODBC compatibility makes it easy to design and utilize database information.
- OLE Automation supports object integration from any third party Windows application.
- Convert option makes it easy to open, print, and save non-Codesoft label files .
Version 8.50 Hardware Requirements
Version 8.50 Software Requirements
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 2003 Server in Workstation, Network or Terminal server configurations
- 256 to 512 MB RAM with Windows 2000 or Windows 2003 Server
- 1 GB RAM with Windows® Vista
- VGA monitor or better
- Hard drive with at least 200 MB free disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Parallel Port
- Mouse (required)
- Serial port (if required by printer)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater
- Microsoft® Data Access Components 2.8 (MDAC) or greater
- Microsoft® .Net Framework 1.1
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or greater
1901 Logan Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, Canada R2R 0H6
| PH: (204) 697-2880 or 1-800-565-3995
| E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org